“When you’re trying to save time, especially during the summer, it all starts with planning.”
Brooke Elder (15:02 – 15:10)
How to manage your business when the season proves crazy.
Are you ready for summer madness?
Whether you are a mom with kids ready to get out in the sun, or a school teacher with nothing but a desire to drink a (well-deserved) margarita, summer can be a really hard season for productivity. The eight to nine-week period has the potential to stall the growth of your network marketing business. Stay on track by implementing these three systems and maintaining momentum all year long!
“Being a couple of months ahead of the curve is ideal… a lot of people try to wait until the last minute to take advantage of holiday promotions.”
– Chelsea Lewis (16:08 – 16:41)
Here are some systems that will help keep you on track through the summer.
- Customer Relationship Management for Customer Follow-Up. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a business strategy to manage the relationship between you and your customer. The goal is to track purchases, customers’ buying preferences, and send automated emails when they run out of a product. This could be as simple as keeping a record in your address book next to their name or using an online outline like Social Tenacity’s free one here! CRM is such an easy way for you to retain existing clientele and increase profitability for your business.
- Automated Team Training. This is not as hard as you think! With the availability of Facebook Live, you can host live trainings once a week through your Facebook group. There is also a new feature for Facebook groups called “Units.” It allows you to organize content into courses or posts by topic. Not big into Facebook? Then consider email sequencing training. Whatever you choose, make sure to manage your entire team in one place. Find what works best for you!
- A Yearly Plan. We understand the amount of work a network marketer has. A well-constructed plan for the entire year will ease the load. Sit down and brainstorm a theme for each month. Then put together three-months worth of content to stay ahead of the curve. It’s best to batch and schedule posts to keep you within one frame of mind. Not sure what to say or push? Think about what would be most helpful for your customers? Focus on their needs to plot valuable topics of discussion and relevant products.
“Plan what you’re going to do. Everything is so much easier when you have direction.” – Brooke Elder (17:16 – 17:21)
If you’re reading this and already pulling your hair out mid-July, then it’s time to start planning at least for the coming fall. Summer doesn’t have to be so worry filled. It’s possible to enjoy the season and stay productive in your network marketing business.
This week, aim to choose just one system you can implement or teach your team for business clarity and mental sanity. It’ll make your life easier and the coming months smoother. Then you can relax in the sun with the confidence your business is right on track no matter the season!
How to get involved
- If you are ready to stop living in scarcity and have the wealth you’ve always wanted, check out www.socialtenacity.com/gift and get a free gift just for listening!
- If you want to continue the conversation, join the Official Authentic Influencer Marketing Community on FB HERE
- In case you didn’t catch it above, we have a free CRM outline for you at www.socialtenacity.com/crm.
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes. It would mean the world to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!