When was the last time you felt stuck in your career? Maybe you felt the need to stay put because you were making good money, or felt that you'd never have a better opportunity. Thinking back, how did you get out of that position? And if you haven't yet – what's stopping you?
Blake Schofield knows that story all too well. A former corporate executive, Blake walked away from an ultimately unfulfilling career to live out her actual calling. She now spends her days helping women find their true purpose and ways to make a big impact using their own gifts and talents. She is living proof of the success to be found when you trust yourself and focus in on what you have to offer the world.
On this episode of the Authentic Influencer podcast, Brooke and Blake discuss what it means to be aligned with your purpose, how to get clear and honest with yourself so you can listen when your intuition speaks and breaking the loop of “figuring it out”. Join the conversation to discover clarity and fulfilling freedom.
- How to recognize (and reconcile) the gifts and talents you have
- Why you should stop looking elsewhere for “the answer”
- How to leverage the smart, talented people around you
- And much more!
“Clarity is a process. And the more you begin to understand yourself, and the more you begin to understand and shift your patterns, the better – and faster – you get at creating clarity for yourself.”
– Blake Schofield
Resources from this episode:
How to get involved
- If you are ready to stop living in scarcity and have the wealth you've always wanted, check out www.socialtenacity.com/gift and get a free gift just for listening!
- If you want to continue the conversation, join the Official Authentic Influencer Marketing Community on FB HERE
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes. It would mean the world to hear your feedback and we'd love for you to help us spread the word!