EP72: Financial Freedom is a Lie with Brooke Elder
[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/12875714/height/100/width//thumbnail/yes/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/1454342/custom-color/fbdad8″ height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
The myth of financial freedom is one that we’ve all heard, and one that most of us believe. We think that if only we could reach a certain level of income, we could be happy, free, and able to live the life we dream of. But then we reach that level, and it’s never enough.
So, what does real freedom mean? And how do we reach it?
On this episode of the Authentic Influencer podcast, Brooke breaks down our cultural perceptions of financial freedom, how your perspective changes along with your wealth, and the value of patience as you move towards your goals. Listen in for the secret to an attitude of generosity and abundance.
- Why each level of wealth presents new problems
- How to make your money make a difference
- Where genuine freedom comes from
- And much more!
“If you’re looking for money to create freedom in your life, it’s never going to happen.”
– Brooke Elder
Click Here to check out Social Tenacity FB group
How to get involved
- If you are ready to stop living in scarcity and have the wealth you’ve always wanted, check out www.socialtenacity.com/gift and get a free gift just for listening!
- If you want to continue the conversation, join the Official Authentic Influencer Marketing Community on FB HERE
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes. It would mean the world to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!