In the current age, social media is king. You can build a devoted audience and go a long way towards growing your business under the right circumstances. So, how do you sell through social media? What do you do to reach your people?
Alyssa Light is the queen of creativity in marketing – especially on social media – and she is always eager to help guide others towards telling a meaningful story rather than leaning on tired sales tactics.
On this episode of the Authentic Influencer podcast Brooke and Alyssa discuss the value of using your own voice in your social media, how you can create a space of belonging for your audience, and ways you can speak to everyone, whether they like you or not. Listen in to see a world of difference in your social media engagement.
- Why entertaining your audience matters
- Why it's better to be relatable than perfect
- How to avoid death by details
- And much more!
“Social media is so much about telling stories, and so not about you being perfect online.”
– Alyssa Light
Resources from this episode:
- Get your tickets to see Brooke and the whole Social Tenacity team at www.authenticinfluencersummit.com
How to get involved
- If you are ready to stop living in scarcity and have the wealth you've always wanted, check out www.socialtenacity.com/gift and get a free gift just for listening!
- If you want to continue the conversation, join the Official Authentic Influencer Marketing Community on FB HERE
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes. It would mean the world to hear your feedback and we'd love for you to help us spread the word!