With the huge amount of salespeople, marketers and internet gurus out there, it's easy to get tunnel vision imagining that the trendy way to do business is the only way. But when the trends and the language fall away, what is it you're really working towards?
Rob Sperry started his path with a lot of skepticism towards internet marketers and the spam tactics he had seen and heard in sales – he figured that there had to be a better way. So, he began coaching others to give value, to build trust, and to re-align their values for an authentically successful future. Now, he shares his wisdom on the Network Marketing Breakthroughs podcast.
On this episode of the Authentic Influencer podcast, Brooke and Rob go over the difference it makes to focus on value, facing the fear of judgment, and why your best really is enough. Join the conversation to start achieving in alignment with your real goals.
- How to bypass the busywork
- What setting your priorities can do for your perspective
- Where true validation comes from
- And much more!
“Mindset will eat skill sets and systems for breakfast. But you know, it starts with overcoming those fears and having that vision clear enough.”
– Rob Sperry
Connect with Rob:
How to get involved
- If you are ready to stop living in scarcity and have the wealth you've always wanted, check out www.socialtenacity.com/gift and get a free gift just for listening!
- If you want to continue the conversation, join the Official Authentic Influencer Marketing Community on FB HERE
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes. It would mean the world to hear your feedback and we'd love for you to help us spread the word!