If you’re an introverted entrepreneur, does the word, “networking” strike terror into your heart? Do you dread getting on social media to attract clients? If so, never fear – a few small-but-vital moves and a healthy dose of consistency are all you need.
Luisa Zhou is intimately familiar with the fear of breaking your comfort zone to put yourself out there and do what’s necessary to make your ideal business a reality. Now, Lisa helps her clients go from employee to entrepreneur with wisdom, humor, and attainable baby steps.
On this episode of the Authentic Influencer podcast Lisa and Brooke swap advice on finding out what unique values you bring to your business, what it feels like to move past your fear and actually get out of your head, and why building your dream business is just like working out.
- How to draw people towards you by shifting your priorities towards giving incredible value
- Why your “normal” is somebody else’s exceptional
- How seeing your clients succeed can change your daily work from fearful to fun
- And much more!
“Look, you’ve got two options. You can either let your fear be bigger than your dreams, or you can let your dreams be more important to you than your fears.”
– Luisa Zhou
Connect with Luisa:
How to get involved
- If you are ready to stop living in scarcity and have the wealth you’ve always wanted, check out www.socialtenacity.com/gift and get a free gift just for listening!
- If you want to continue the conversation, join the Official Authentic Influencer Marketing Community on FB HERE
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes. It would mean the world to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!