When was the last time you associated network marketing with honesty, positivity, and unparalleled efficiency? Can’t remember? Then it’s time to shake up how network marketing businesses are built.
Danny Clarke is a social media coach, network marketing trainer, and speaker who, along with his wife Liz, is teaching network marketers and industry hopefuls how to build a legitimate business using ethical outreach methods and simple systems.
On this episode of the Authentic Influencer podcast, Brooke and Danny talk through the three building blocks of a network marketing business – and which is the hardest to master, what a real leader brings to the table, and the incredible power of instilling pure belief in your team. Join in to move your business towards the future.
- How old-school “bully” tactics in sales are falling away in favor of new approaches
- Why and how people buy, whether it’s a sports car or a sandwich
- Why transparency works better than ignoring the flaws in a system
- And much more!
“Network marketing is a freedom-based business…What we should be showing people to do is how to become happy – happiness and freedom. Happiness rides on the coattails of freedom. So if we show people how to have freedom, we can help them with how to be happier.”
– Danny Clarke
Connect with Danny:
How to get involved
- If you are ready to stop living in scarcity and have the wealth you’ve always wanted, check out www.socialtenacity.com/gift and get a free gift just for listening!
- If you want to continue the conversation, join the Official Authentic Influencer Marketing Community on FB HERE
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes. It would mean the world to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!