We've all received a faux-friendly message on Facebook from a friend with an “exciting offer” for us – and chances are, most of us ignored it. The fact is that sales methods like these are a thing of the past. Simply embracing your natural gifts and a little smart funnel-building will take you to unimaginable heights.
Shortly after getting into network marketing for the first time, Anna Smith knew something was off. Endless cold calls failed to bring her the success she was looking for, and she hated the idea that the sales methods she had been taught were alienating others instead of bringing them closer. After giving it a second shot with some real leadership, Anna found a way to thrive in network marketing using only her unique gifts and value.
On this episode of the Authentic Influencer podcast, Brooke and Anna talk about Anna's journey from near-poverty to a life she never dreamed of, how alignment with her own self brought her more results than every spammy tactic in the book, and why giving true value is really what lays the foundation for a prosperous, fulfilling business.
- How to use “curiosity marketing” to construct your funnel and draw your people to you
- Why positive content proves more effective than outdated sales tactics
- How to balance the desire to make an impact with the need to make an incredible living – and satisfy both
- And much more!
“The content I'm putting out is fun and positive, and all day long I get messages from people who say, ‘You're just so positive, you add so much value to my day.' And that means so much to me – it means that what I'm doing is worthy work.”
– Anna Smith
Connect with Anna:
How to get involved
- If you are ready to stop living in scarcity and have the wealth you've always wanted, check out www.socialtenacity.com/gift and get a free gift just for listening!
- If you want to continue the conversation, join the Official Authentic Influencer Marketing Community on FB HERE
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes. It would mean the world to hear your feedback and we'd love for you to help us spread the word!