The word “influence” gets thrown around a lot these days, sometimes by people who don’t know what it means. Often, the people who speak this way are really measuring their work by more superficial metrics. But you want something more substantial, and you want your work to have real value. What does that mean, and how do you get there?
On this episode of the Authentic Influencer podcast, Brooke goes into the difference between success and influence, arrows-in marketing versus arrows-out, and creating long-lasting, powerful influence that allows your unique gifts and value to shine through. Listen in to set your hard work on a solid foundation.
- How true service forms the cornerstone of effective influence (and why it means stepping out of your comfort zone)
- Why success – including excellent numbers – just isn’t enough
- What you can do, practically and immediately, to build up your influence in the right community
- And much more!
“I have life experiences. I have gifts, talents, and strengths that I can go out and help other people whether they buy from me or not. That is how you create influence because it’s not about who’s buying from you or not. It’s about the value that you’re bringing to people.”
– Brooke Elder
Click Here to check out Social Tenacity FB group
How to get involved
- If you are ready to stop living in scarcity and have the wealth you’ve always wanted, check out www.socialtenacity.com/gift and get a free gift just for listening!
- If you want to continue the conversation, join the Official Authentic Influencer Marketing Community on FB HERE
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes. It would mean the world to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!