How much of what you do in a day actually moves the needle for your business? And how do you tell the difference between what's necessary and what isn't? Most of us could use a large dose of clarity, drive and strategy to keep us going. Who better to help us out than the best high-performance coach in the game?
Mike Szczesniak spent years fighting his way to the top in corporate America before he made the decision to pursue his actual passion, his coaching and consulting business, full-time. These days, Mike helps entrepreneurs, business owners and other driven individuals maximize focus and minimize overwhelm while they scale.
On this episode of the Authentic Influencer podcast, Mike and Brooke share wisdom on using personal development to grow into a person who truly deserves incredible success, the five pillars of high performance, and recognizing the triggers that tell you you're veering off track – so you can come right back with a vengeance. Listen in to start growing with confidence.
- How the hard parts of network marketing bulletproof you on your entrepreneurial journey
- What you can do to prioritize for productivity (and how your brain literally gets addicted to it)
- Why looking backward is the best way to move forward in your business
- And much more!
“High performance is creating a well-oiled machine that is firing on all cylinders, creating the success that we're striving for, but doing so not at the expense of our health, not at the expense of our relationships, all of the above.”
– Mike Szczesniak
Connect with Mike:
How to get involved
- If you are ready to stop living in scarcity and have the wealth you've always wanted, check out www.socialtenacity.com/gift and get a free gift just for listening!
- If you want to continue the conversation, join the Official Authentic Influencer Marketing Community on FB HERE
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes. It would mean the world to hear your feedback and we'd love for you to help us spread the word!