What’s the first thing you do in the morning? More to the point – have you ever really thought about it? Strange as it seems, even the smallest actions and decisions (or lack thereof) at the beginning of your day can set you up for incredible success.
After following several different paths into the world of network marketing, Pat Petrini got the opportunity to pour his expertise and excitement for the science of the Miracle Morning concept into writing The Miracle Morning for Network Marketers. Today, he shares his wisdom and his strategies with network marketers and entrepreneurs looking to elevate each day for themselves.
On this episode of the Authentic Influencer podcast, Brooke and Pat talk through the difference between urgent and important activities – and which you should be doing first, the six habits that most contribute to your success, and how small choices build the discipline you need to move quickly and effectively towards your goals in business and in life. Stick around to supercharge your mornings!
- How your Miracle Morning routine brightens your brain cells
- Why removing some choices at the start of your day is necessary (yes, really)
- How to trick your inner lazy person into good habits
- And much more!
“We are not what we think, we are what we do. And the Miracle Morning is a way of ensuring that.”
– Pat Petrini
Connect with Pat:
How to get involved
- If you are ready to stop living in scarcity and have the wealth you’ve always wanted, check out www.socialtenacity.com/gift and get a free gift just for listening!
- If you want to continue the conversation, join the Official Authentic Influencer Marketing Community on FB HERE
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes. It would mean the world to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!