Half of your brain is telling you to eat the pint of ice cream – and the other half is urging you to remember your new diet. It’s a familiar feeling, right? But do you know why those counterproductive habits stick around even though you consciously don’t want them to? In fact, it all comes down to what you value (although figuring those values out can take some digging).
On this episode of the Authentic Influencer podcast, Brooke and Tricia break down the concept of shadow values and how they block your progress, touch on the ways a rebellious spirit can be an asset, and give some insight on how you can stop self-sabotaging by confronting your own personal shadow values
- What happens when your subconscious and conscious minds have different value sets, and why it’s important to honor your subconscious
- How addressing another person’s shadow values can help them move past their self-sabotaging behaviors
- What a “golden value” is and how to tap into yours
- And much more!
“When we want to rebel and we want to push those boundaries, it really pushes us into a space where we are able to be the change makers in the world.”
– Tricia Peterson
Social Tenacity Training:
How to get involved
- If you are ready to stop living in scarcity and have the wealth you’ve always wanted, check out www.socialtenacity.com/gift and get a free gift just for listening!
- If you want to continue the conversation, join the Official Authentic Influencer Marketing Community on FB HERE
If you liked this episode, be sure to subscribe and leave a quick review on iTunes. It would mean the world to hear your feedback and we’d love for you to help us spread the word!